FILTREXX CHANNEL PROTECTION
Our soft armoring systems let you control stormwater runoff.
Filtrexx® Channel Protection is a flexible soft armoring system designed to stabilize and prevent erosion of channel beds and banks used for stormwater conveyance and concentrated stormwater flow. Filtrexx Channel Protection technology provides structural protection, erosion control, vegetation establishment, and vegetation reinforcement in the same system. The weight and anchoring system can withstand high storm runoff velocities and hydraulic shear stresses surpassing most traditional soft armoring devices (turf reinforcement mats, rip rap, cellular confinement systems) as tested by Texas Transportation Institute.
CHANNEL PROTECTION ADVANTAGES
- Withstands hydraulic shear stress up to 12 lbs/sq. ft (59kg/m2)
- Applicable on slopes up to 2:1
- More intimate surface contact
- Can be direct seeded during installation
- Stormwater diversion channels
- Stormwater conveyance channels
- Channel/ditch bank protection
- Outlet protection for storm drains, paved channels, and culverts
We provide FREE access to our Filtrexx Design Manual. Our database includes product specifications, installation guidelines and recommendations, as well as CADs for over 25 applications. Engineers, designers and installers rely on our Filtrexx Design Manual to evaluate our products and find best suitable solutions. Sign up or log in for free.
WEBINARS AND SEMINARS
View our calendar of webinars and seminars and sign up to learn more about Filtrexx Sustainable Technologies.